Bob blessed Oliver on Sunday Sept. 1st during Sacrament meeting in our ward.
We had some family come into town for the Labor Day weekend,
so we thought it would be the perfect time to do his blessing.
Amy and Chad and their boys came up from North Carolina and my nephew Garrett came up from Norfolk, VA (He is in the marines and was recently stationed there). Shelli and Lige and their family left their primary classes to join us and our friends Brad and Alica also came. I was so glad to have family and friends there to be with us on Oliver's special day.
After church we all met over at Shelli's house for dinner (our other friend's Jen and John came too) It was also Eisley's (my niece) birthday that day so we all sang Happy Birthday to her and had some cake and ice cream. It was great day!





3 comments:
Shayla! I love your outfit! You are gorgeous!
I love Oliver's face in that last photo! I keep trying to figure out who he looks like. He is his own little person, but at the same time I can see he belongs to your family.
Wish we could have been there. Love your skirt!
Post a Comment