Monday, August 26, 2013

Wyatt is 2!



 Happy Birthday Wyatt!
We kept things simple by celebrating the day as a family.

He woke up to some presents 
And his very own bike

He was excited to see his birthday cake

and play with his airplane

He opened his presents before we went to church

1..2..3.. Wyatt wins

Max and Isla were very helpful

Wyatt loved his new Cars book

I think he was a bit nervous about his bike at first



I thought about making him a Mater Cake, but buying him a Mater was much easier (and it will last longer) :)



Taking his bike out for a ride


We ended the day playing with the new sidewalk chalk that he got for his Birthday.


Wyatt is awesome!!
He is a pretty chill kid and just goes with the flow
(most of the time, he is 2 after all)

He doesn't really talk all that much, and when he does he speaks his own language,
which only our family can interpret.  He loves his new baby brother Oliver! When Ollie is crying Wyatt will go find his binki for him and I often find him laying next to Ollie and just looking at him with a smile. There are times though that he gets a little jealous if I am holding Oliver, and he will say "baby down" and then he will go get Ollie's bouncy seat so that I can set him down :)
He loves to play with Max and Isla and follows them around quite a bit, but he is also really good at playing by himself too and I often find him downstairs playing with his cars all by himself.
Speaking of cars.. He loves them!! He almost always has a car or two in his hands and drives them all over the house. When he wakes up in the morning he will often go straight to the couch and say Cars over and over again until I turn on Mater's tall tales. (he says it so cute and he is so persistent that I have a hard time saying no) He also likes to drink warm chocolate milk while he watches his movie.
We Love Wyatt and we are so Happy he is a part of our Family!!

2 comments:

Heather Wells said...

Awe. Happy Birthday little dude! (What a cute idea for a cake. Can I copy you?!)

Moe said...

I can't believe he is two! There is just no way. Wasn't he the new kid on the block just a couple days ago? Oh my. :) Love his cake!