Oliver started smiling at about 1 month old
 |
| Max and Isla wanted to be wrapped like burrito's too. |
 |
| The kids had a sleep out downstairs |
 |
Bob has put a lot of time and effort into his plants and garden This is the pumpkin that Max planted. We only got the one pumpkin but we got good use out of it and made a pumpkin cake. |
 |
| This is Bob's lone Watermelon |
 |
| I thought his peppers were pretty! |
 |
I went back to work a few days a week. Luckily Oliver liked his bottle. This was the first time we even tried giving him one. 08/13/13 |
I really wanted a picture of his pout.
So Bob and Isla did their best to get it.
 |
| Why are you scaring me |
 |
| Wait for it.. |
 |
| Wait for it.. |
 |
There it is.. Isn't it just so cute?
|
 |
| ..What are you doing? |
 |
| ...I don't really care |
 |
| Isla is such a good big sister! |
 |
| We Love Him! |
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That smile and that POUT! Too cute.
Love the pout lip! I didn't know you were working. Where do you work?
Super cute! I love the pouty lip. What a cute baby and kids. Fun garden too. I need some pointers on growing peppers. We have tried 2 different years and haven't gotten anything! :)
Really cute pictures. It's fun watching kids I watched growing up have kids that are now growing up.
Post a Comment