Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve we had the Carr Family over for a delicious Christmas Dinner and then read the nativity story. The kids also exchanged gifts.
| What a cute little angel! |
| The Cast |
| Liam and Isla were the angels, Lige and Eisley were the Shepards. Remy was Mary and Max was Joseph. Wyatt was the star of the show as Baby Jesus. |
| A flying angel |
| Cute Baby Jesus |
| Isla was snitching Santa's cookies |
| Christmas Pajamas |
Christmas Morning
| Isla saw these right away. It took Max awhile before he noticed them. |
| Isla put on her "princess dress" and shoes as soon as she saw her "princess" head band. |
| Tired Wyatt |
| This wall made me happy! I was really missing everyone this Christmas. |
| Isla got a new princess dress for Christmas |
| Wyatt just enjoyed it all as always. |
| What a mess |
I had a terrible cold on Christmas but I really wanted to go to church. So even though we were 20 minutes late we still made it and we were all glad that we went.
| My Mom sent us new Sunday clothes for Christmas. |
| Isla loved her Princess dolls |
| Going for a ride |
1 comment:
I love your fireplace!!!! LOL
We got the same Disney princess dolls from Target for Kai too. It's her fav.
I was at the st george factory stores and my sister Anna said she saw you. So I went running around like a crazy lady chasing to find you you but I couldn't. Were you in SG or was I just running around after a ghost of your image? hahhaa.
ps, your little boy Wyatt is growing up so fast. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment