Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

We celebrated New Years Eve by going out to dinner at IHOP and then came home and had our own little fire work show and shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR as loud as we could at 6:30pm. Then we headed inside to decorate some cookies that our friends gave us for Christmas. The kids were in bed by 7:30 and Bob and I watched a movie and then we both fell asleep in front of the T.V about 10 minutes before the New Year. We woke up when we heard some fire works outside, 
We told each other Happy New Year and then we headed to bed. 
It was a very quiet low key celebration, but we all enjoyed it! 










On New Years Day Bob and Max tested out our new donut maker that we got for Christmas. 
They made some really Yummy donuts. 
We love having our Sunday afternoons free now that we have Church at 9:00.





The Maple spice ones were the best


4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun! I love all the donuts!
Also who convinced who to shave their heads, Bob or Max?

shayla said...

Bob was cutting his own hair, so I had him cut Max and Wyatt's hair too. Max's hair was getting to long, and Wyatt had a funny looking mohawk going on. His hair is only growing on top, and the rest is falling out.

Maybury said...

I am going to need your donut recipe! They look delicious!

Hannah said...

Those donuts are killing me! Recipe please?? (And the glaze ones too). Seriously, I have a donut thing. :)