On Sunday April 3rd we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day outside and go check out the cherry blossoms in D.C.. Well after about an hour of looking for a place to park I decided to call Shelli to see if they had had any luck in finding a parking spot. But they were smart and once they saw all the traffic they decided to go to the nearby Gravelly point park. After driving around a little bit longer we decided to join them.
Feeding the ducks
Max trying to get his kite in the air
2 comments:
When I asked Moe what she wanted to do in D.C. the first thing she said was that she wanted to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. Too bad it is so early in the year. Maybe sometime in the future we can make it out to see it.
I didn't even know there was a Teddy Roosevelt memorial. Enjoyed catching up on all your blogs. Maybe Max will become a chef and have his own show on Food Network.
Post a Comment