Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mustachioed Max

Max went to the dentist. He came home with thirteen cavities and one FANTASTIC mustache. He slapped on a sticker necktie and a mini photo shoot commenced.





5 comments:

mr catch said...

He is an awesome kid! Except for the cavaties. Yikes!

Amy said...

That is my biggest fear. So far Blake is free of cavities and loves to go to the dentist. Hopefully it stays that way. I hope Max wasn't in too much pain after all those fillings! He looks awesome!

Heather Wells said...

yowzers, 13?! That is pretty impressive :) That get up he has on is pretty impressive too!

Steve said...

Don't worry. All those teeth will fall out someday. Then He can say he doesn't have any. Ohh and maybe you should get him a razor for Easter.... But keep the tie and hat.

Analee said...

I once had ten cavities at one visit. I'm not proud to admit it, but I'm sure the pain and numbness in my mouth was comparable to what he was feeling. I however did not get a cool mustache like he did. Lucky.

Oh, and I really like pictures 1 and 3. They're great poses.