Max has really liked doing science experiments lately.
So the other day he decided to make his own experiment.
He pulled just about everything out of the fridge
And poured little amounts into some cups.
Isla joined in on the fun too.
I'm so glad when daddy comes home!
Bob went to Texas for a week and the kids were so excited when he got home. They got to stay up until 11:00pm so that we could go pick him up from the airport. And then we stayed up for about another hour or so as Bob unpacked his bags and showing us all the fun things he brought home. He brought Max a slingshot, and Isla a doll. Plus all the freebie stuff that he got from his conference.
2 comments:
Isla looks completely comfortable almost naked. Love Max's science experiment and kudos to his mom for letting him. And I love the daffodils. Last year I bought them at the grocery store 2 bunches for $4, this year it was $7. But so, so nice to see them!
Fun pictures, they are getting so big.
Post a Comment