Friday, March 25, 2011

St. Patricks Day

Since Max's favorite color is green,
I thought I would go a little overboard for St. Patricks Day.

Max following the clovers to find the pot of gold


Green Pancakes

Max painting a clover with a golf ball

Isla

The finished product

Max wanted a picture with the green wall in our house

Max headed off to preschool.
Green glasses, green shirt and green shoes
(this is everyday attire for Max).

Dinner

Max told me that I was the "Most fun Mom ever".
That made me feel pretty good, I am glad the kids had a fun day!

5 comments:

Analee said...

I love the paint idea! Way cute!

Amy said...

I love the paint idea also. I think I might have to try that sometime. Did you just use fingerpaints to cover the ball?

Elizabeth said...

Every time we see something cute, or cool that's green or a frog, we think of Max.

shayla said...

you just put paint in each of the four corners and then let the kids roll the ball around by moving the pan. It will eventually get paint on the ball and then the rest of the paper.

adam and marci said...

I think you are the most fun mom ever too! Shay, we need to catch up. What a cute St. Patty's Day. Congrats on the new house and the 2 year old! Miss you!