Thursday, March 17, 2011

Isla Ru Turned Two!



Isla turned two on March 9th, and even though we had just moved into our new house a few days earlier I wanted to do a little something for her Birthday. So I invited a few of Isla's friends and cousins over for a little party.





Pinwheel cookies






I didn't plan any games for the kids so I asked Max what games he wanted to play.
His request was the Limbo
Mae

Aaron

Max

Isla

Opening Presents
I think Remy enjoyed opening the presents as much as Isla did.

The Birthday Girl





What a happy girl!




Enjoying the treats!



I tried to get Isla to pose for me but this is the best pic I got.

Clean up time

I didn't get a picture of Isla blowing out her candles
so we had another little celebration that night.

It was such a fun day and Isla loved every minute of it!
We love you Isla!!


6 comments:

The EZ Life said...

Happy Birthday, Isla - you are a doll!!

Shay, the cake and party turned out so cute. Good job!

Losee said...

Happy Birthday Isla Girl!! To bad you got boring presents. Maybe next year.

west's said...

I can't believe Isla is 2!! The cake is darling!! I love how simple it is but it is so cute!

Maybury said...

It looks like she had a great birthday. We bought Grant some of the Trios and he loves them. I bet Max will love them too.

I love your cake. Do you want to make my birthday cakes? I can't ever make them look good.

Congrats on the new house. It is darling. I can see you painting the walls green anyway so what a steel. I bet it is so nice to have your own space. Yeah!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Isla is adorable and getting so big. Looks like a great birthday. Hope all is going well with you guys!

Brooke Knecht said...

Congrats on the new house! I'm glad you posted and I saw Shelli in the pic. I was beginning to think the Carrs and Wells fell off the "map!"