That is crazy!! I hope you got what you needed!
I have never seen empty shelves like that! You just wouldn't expect to see that in your own neighborhood.
P.S. How was the snow storm? Did it live up to the hype?
We got what we needed except for the milk. It started snowing this morning at 10:00am and isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow night.
I feel ya' Wells! Pittsburgh is in the same boat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is crazy!! I hope you got what you needed!
I have never seen empty shelves like that! You just wouldn't expect to see that in your own neighborhood.
P.S. How was the snow storm? Did it live up to the hype?
We got what we needed except for the milk. It started snowing this morning at 10:00am and isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow night.
I feel ya' Wells! Pittsburgh is in the same boat.
Post a Comment