For the last couple of weeks, Isla has been testing out her little legs. She started out by walking along the couch back in December. Two weeks ago she started walking around our house, using the walls for support. The past week she's been getting a little braver, letting go of the walls, couches and beds to take a step or two. Last night she took thirteen steps all by herself in the kitchen! She still crawls for her main mode of transportation, but I'd say give this girl another week or two and she'll leave the crawling behind to join the rest of the bipedal world!
5 comments:
YAY!!!
Yay! How fun! I can't believe how much she's grown since you guys have moved.
she looks too young to be walking already!! How cute, I love the wobble walks when they are learning.
Thanks for posting it> I watched it over and over. She's growing up! Once again, May can't come soon enough!
Hurray for Isla! Such a good little walker. I miss her.
Post a Comment