It has a regular stroller seat for the Maximo, and underneath, a secret hidden compartment for stashing candy and babies! When little Isla outgrows her hidden compartment we can move Max's seat to a lower position, and lift the hidden compartment up into a fashionable toddler seat! After a bit of Phil and Ted's magic, our stroller converts from carrying a baby and a toddler, to carrying two toddlers! Check out the pics... the proof is in the pudding.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New Stroller
We have a few friends with these strollers, and we've always thought that as far as a double stroller goes, they were pretty cool. So, we jumped on the bandwagon, ate the spendy price tag, and are now the proud owners of a Phil and Teds stroller! Let's just say, We Love It!
It has a regular stroller seat for the Maximo, and underneath, a secret hidden compartment for stashing candy and babies! When little Isla outgrows her hidden compartment we can move Max's seat to a lower position, and lift the hidden compartment up into a fashionable toddler seat! After a bit of Phil and Ted's magic, our stroller converts from carrying a baby and a toddler, to carrying two toddlers! Check out the pics... the proof is in the pudding.
Here's Shayla, taking the stroller out for it's maiden voyage. Max is in the front, under his blanket, and Shayla is looking down at Isla, who is kickin' it in the hidden compartment below.
It has a regular stroller seat for the Maximo, and underneath, a secret hidden compartment for stashing candy and babies! When little Isla outgrows her hidden compartment we can move Max's seat to a lower position, and lift the hidden compartment up into a fashionable toddler seat! After a bit of Phil and Ted's magic, our stroller converts from carrying a baby and a toddler, to carrying two toddlers! Check out the pics... the proof is in the pudding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome! So ironic because Pablo & I were just looking for a new umbrella stroller! We had a Chicco Caddy that we loved, but we took it out in the snow...and totally left it by mistake cause we were in such a hurray to get warm. Needless to say...someone stole it! We'll be getting another since we're heading to Florida this summer! If I had a lil' one...I'd so get this bad boy!
Isn't it funny how much you can love a stroller? If someone had told me 5 years ago that this would be my favorite purchase in the last year, I would have never belived them. We LOVE ours. P.S. We have a few of the accessories, but really only use them on trips, so feel free to borrow whenever.
HOW sweet is that! I'll have to remember this post when {IF} I have two kids who need a stroller.
Isla is already looking bigger!
Only slightly jealous of the new stroller, okay really jealous! I keep looking at these strollers and just can't bring my self to pay that much for a stroller. I ended up getting a sit and stand stroller that was over $100 and it only lasted a few months before it broke! Maybe with the next baby I will have to really invest in a phil and ted.
Post a Comment