We have had a lot of fun this week! Here are a ton of pictures to show you what we have been up to.
Bob's Brother left on his mission on the 17th so we celebrated Christmas a little early. This is Max with his cousins Kaden and Adalee.
On Saturday we went to Pioneer Park.
I thought my Mom would like this picture.
We got a lot of snow the last few days and we have had a lot of fun playing in it!
This is the snowman that Max and I made. We had to wait for Bob to come home before we could finish it because I wasn't strong enough to lift up the snowballs
This is Max with Spencer the night before Spencer headed to the MTC.
Have you taught Max about yellow snow? Maybe you should, especially since Harley is always running around. Yellow snow is lemon flavored, right? But Max,being a Monsters Inc. expert, probably already knows that.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun week. I wish we could have been there! And slightly jealous of the snow, only for a second though!
Love the pic of Max in front of the Red rocks, Great Pic!
Oh man I miss the red rocks
I think you guys have more snow than we do!
Have a Merry Christmas
Have you taught Max about yellow snow? Maybe you should, especially since Harley is always running around. Yellow snow is lemon flavored, right? But Max,being a Monsters Inc. expert, probably already knows that.
Post a Comment