Monday, May 12, 2008

10 reasons why I LOVE being a Mom!

1. Max blows me a kiss every time I put him down for a nap.

2. Max is always picking flowers from the backyard and then he brings them to me.
This is the flower he gave me for Mothers day. Isn't it cute!!

3. I Love watching Max "work" outside with his dad.

4. His laugh makes me laugh every time.


5. I love that Max learns something new everyday (today he learned how to jump).


6. I love that Max loves books as much as I do. I often find him in his room by himself looking at at a book. Yesterday I found him reading his Old McDonald Had a Farm book and saying EIEIO as he flipped through the pages.

7. I love that Max loves ketchup as much as Bob does.

8. I love that Max loves anything with wheels. Such as bikes, skateboards, four wheelers, cars and buses he makes sure to point them out whenever he sees them.

9. I love that Max likes to be outdoors. It is so nice to have such a large backyard where Max can explore.

10. I Love watching Max follow the cat all over the house and saying "kitty, kitty" as he goes.
Poor Tipper has a hard time getting away.


5 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I love this post!! Max is so cute... and you are a great MOM. I hope you had a great mother's day!

Carr Family said...

I love everything about this post...because it is all true. The big flower you got for mothers day was awesome. Mom's Rock!!

kate said...

That is such a cute post! What a great mommy you are!..

P.S. I can't believe that you and Bob have been married for 6 years.. CRAZY!

Maybury said...

I love Max in the tub! What a darling boy. I am lucky to be a mom too. It is nice to remember the simple things in life. The simple things ironically make us more happy than the big things sometimes.

KC said...

Tipper looks like he is having a great time! That is hilarious.