Yesterday was our sixth anniversary so on Saturday to celebrate we left Max with his Grandma Wells and then we headed for Vegas. We spent the afternoon on the Las Vegas strip shopping and people watching. We also went on the New York, New York Rollercoaster which was a ton of fun!! After that we went and got all dressed up and headed to the Blue Man Group Show. The show was awsome and it was way fun to get all dressed up!! After the show we headed to Applebees for dinner and deseret. It was so much fun spending the day together!! Bob also made me the cutest anniversary present. I told him I would like some new earrings because I couldn't find any of my others. So instead of just buying me some new earrings he made me this...It is way cute!! I wouldn't believe that he had actually made it so he showed me all the different packages and stuff that he used to put it together. I loved it when I first saw it, but when I realized how much thought and time and effort he put towards it, I loved it even more. Plus he picked out all of the earrings himself to. Bob has always been so good at shopping for me and always gets me the cutest stuff. I Love Bob so much he makes me so happy I couldn't have asked for a better husband!!!
I LOVE YOU BOB!!!!!
7 comments:
that is so cute shayla! sounds like you guys had a great anniversary! me and steve were in vegas on saturday too... crazy, we went with my family to watch my sisters soccer games... Six years! that's amazing!! :)
I love the earing/necklace board! I want one! Bob, maybe you could tell Josh how you made it and then he could make me one too! Happy Anniversary!
Ah Precious! Congrats on the six years though! One year still seems like a long time.
The key to a successful marriage? Bagpipes at your wedding. The couple who pipes together stays together.
Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe how fast time flies. Oh and Bob, if you can figure out how to mail one of those jewlery boards I will hire you and pay you with Sonny's bbq sauce!
Sounds like you had a great time! Bob is so talented!
I love you too Bob!
Post a Comment