Saturday, April 14, 2018

Christmas 2017

Merry Grinchmas 


Bob The Grinch and his trusty dog Max


Cindy Lou Who (Violet)  


Teaching the Grinch the true meaning of Christmas

His heart grew 3 sizes that day


Grandpa looks thrilled!!



Sherri trying to play a song using her phone



Christmas Eve Pajamas 













Christmas Morning 2018






I am pretty sure Wyatt gave this to Bob for Christmas


He was so excited for the laser guns!!

Isla loved her Hatchimal


The only two things Max wanted for Christmas





Isla gave me this for Christmas





Getting her egg to hatch

It was twins

Wyatt got walkie talkies and the family got another Nintendo DS

It is always fun to have Grandpa and Grandma join us!!


Christmas at Grandma's house










Trying out the new bikes


We went and Visited Grandpa Schmutz. Ollie fell asleep on the way over and so Grandpa covered him with his blanket. 

Max played the piano 

And Isla played her violin for him and the other residents


I am so glad we were able to visit him!! We had a really great visit while the King and I was playing on the TV. He told us he remembered seeing the movie when it came out and the actor was Yul Brynner. But he couldn't remember the name of the Movie until I looked it up. The nurse told us about the stockings that someone donated to all the residents and when Grandpa saw the orange in the stocking, he teared up and told her that that was Christmas. He remember that when he was younger how excited he was to get an orange for Christmas each year.  I asked him if I could take this picture and he said "you want a picture of this handsome face" with a little laugh. It was such a great visit and I am so glad that our kids were able to get to know him a little bit. The next few times we visited he was not doing very well so we didn't stay long. He died on January 21st.

We were also able to visit Grandma and Grandpa Barton. Max and Isla preformed for them as well. and Wyatt played on his walkie talkies with Grandma Barton. 
Candle light Christmas Dinner

 It was such a wonderful Christmas!!
 It is so fun being so close to family and able to celebrate with them!!


No comments: