Sunday, January 31, 2016

Random Fun June 23rd-July 2nd

We were so blessed to have the Jantzens let us stay in their basement for the summer!
Isla took some random pics of us hanging around the house



game night
It was fun being able to go hang out at the pools again









On June 23th Shelli went to Girls Camp so me and the kids hung out at her house for a few days to watch her kids. They had a fun time hanging out and playing at the park.










I took this picture while shopping at Wegmans. Oh how I love Wegmans and their selections and prices! But the best part is that they have a free kids place where I can drop off the kids (ages 3-9) while I shop. And then Ollie fell asleep so I was able to shop in peace!

Great Country Farms is another one of our favorite places!! I was excited to go with a bunch of friends from our ward.










Ollie loved this swing and the slides
(I didn't get a picture of the slides because I was having to much fun sliding with them)

Lunch with Jovie Dayton

Story time with Dad
We also went and hung out at the splash pad with Nicole and Laura and their kids. Fun times!




This was a nightly ritual for Ollie!



No comments: