Sunday, October 11, 2015

March 2015

I thought these Wyatt selfies were kind of funny

Dr. Suess Day at School


Isla Ru
Children's Museum 








Tipper LOVES Max


Sharla's Trampoline

Sharla had a pie party on 3.14 


Wyatt was so proud of his fish he colored in sunbeams.
I was just glad that he went to class!
Bob went to few memorials in D.C.





Wyatt and Zhao's first soccer practice
I made the wedding cake for my niece Bryn
My other niece Avery asked if they were cement blocks
That stressed me out a bit

But after Connie added the flowers the cake looked beautiful!





While we were spending the day at the temple and wedding luncheon and reception with Bryn
Bob went to the Temple and visitors center in D.C.




It is hard for me to get all the kids settled down at night by myself. So I would send Ollie upstairs with Grandpa.
Tucked up next to Grandpa and with Mickey Mouse on TV. He would eventually give in and finally fall asleep.

Bob got a view of the top of the city, while working in D.C.


Up in the bucket


I took the kids to Shadow Mountain to feed the ducks




No comments: