| Bob bought himself an RV to live in While he would be in VA (He Sold it in September that same year) |
| Waiting for Max to get out of school |
![]() |
| Sending Love your way for Valentines Day! |
![]() |
| Messy Face Wyatt |
![]() |
| Bob helped cut down the Oldest Tree in Arlington VA |
![]() |
| The kids did a little tree climbing too. |
![]() |
| Wyatt and Zhao were fixing my tire for me :) |
| These boys love their bikes! |
| He loves his Dogs! |
![]() |
| Blue and Gold banquet |
![]() |
| Grandpa taught FHE and told us about how Great Grandpa Losee used to go Uranium Hunting and showed us the tools that he used. |
![]() |
| Isla loved her Marshmallow Pop |
![]() |
| Mustache |
I took the kids to the park after church on Sunday the 15th
| Bob Freezing at work |
While Bob was freezing in VA, I took the kids on a hike up the Black Hill
![]() |
| Hiking in the backpack sure did wear him out. |
| This is how I keep the boys entertained while I leave them with Grandpa. That way they don't get into to much trouble and Grandpa doesn't have to do to much to keep an eye on them. |
| Mowing the Lawn with Grandpa |
![]() |
| Max's creation |
![]() |
| Tractor rides with Grandpa |
![]() |
| I was really missing all of the windows and natural light that I had in my old house. So when I saw this beautiful Sunset out of my basement apartment window, it made me happy! |
| Grandma with sleepy Olive and Oliver |
I took the kids up to Salt Lake for Adalee's baptism on Feb. 27th
![]() |
| Max was taking pictures at church |
| The Wells Crew |
![]() |
| Ollie had fun playing in Sam's backyard |




























No comments:
Post a Comment