Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Finally



We were all happy to finally get all of our Christmas Decorations out and get ready for Christmas


Letter to Santa from Max

Isla's Letter

We went to the Ward Christmas Party (Max was playing with my Camera)
I was trying to hard to be happy while I was there. But really I was wishing I was at the Christmas Party in Virginia with all of our friends 

Oliver loved playing with the ornaments on the tree

Tipper loves having Max around

Playing with Grandma's Christmas toys

Santa lives just upstairs :)


Nap time with cousin Zhao

making bird feeders with Grandma

They also made these Santa's with Grandma

I love the Red Mountain!


Max was playing out back with cousins when he tripped and fell and hurt his eye 

I took Isla and Scarlet to the Nutcracker performance

We had so much fun!

We went to the Temple Visitor's Center with Grandma and Grandpa 

Then we went around and looked at Christmas lights

Afterwards we had Hot Chocolate Yumm!



Bob did his own expiring and went into D.C. to see the Christmas decorations

On Dec. 23rd he got on a plane to head home for Christmas

No comments: