Saturday, April 11, 2015

Utah Week 5 July 27th- Aug 2nd

Playing with the Dogs

Wyatt got really sick so I took him to Instacare on July 25th and found out he had an ear infection so I started giving him antibiotics, but he wasn't getting any better and so I took him back to Instacare on Monday the 28th and they gave him a booster antibiotic shot and after that he finally started feeling better.

Max loves playing and taking pictures with my phone

St. George Children's Museum









My Mom had an American Doll Tea Party with the Girls

 Fun at the Park

Climbing the Tree

 Grandpa's Model T

Main Street Park











 Dirt Farm (again)
It is so fun sleeping in a tent with two boys

Playing in the Dirt at the Dirt Farm

I couldn't find Wyatt for a minute and I found him asleep in the tent.

Max was tired too

Yummy Food

Pretty Girl





Grandpa started a fire to roast hotdogs and smores





Good times

No comments: