Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Last week of Vacation

My Dad realized that my kids had never seen his Christmas Train, So he got the train out for them.

Wyatt loved the train
Swim Lessons

 Swimming lessons is way cheaper in St. George, than in VA. So I signed Max and Isla up. 



Last Day
 Violets Birthday Party





Max broke the stick :)

 
I promised the kids I would take them back to the pool to just play and swim we had a lot of fun!



I guess Isla didn't have that much fun.

Grandma's Ice cream on the steps is the best
We went to Gunlock Reservoir with Connie and Sherri and a bunch of kids. We had swam played on the kayak and had a picnic. We had so much fun!



 Visiting Grandpa and Grandma





Hanging in the Backyard



Headed Home to Virginia 





So happy to see Dad!


No comments: