Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

We Celebrated Christmas Eve with the Carr Family and my Nephew Garrett. 
We had a delicious dinner with Ham, Potatoes, Orange Rolls and some really good green beans!
After Dinner we had the kids (and Bob and Garrett) dress up in the nativity costumes and listed to Lige read the story of Jesus's birth. 
Isla was excited to be Mary this year with baby Oliver as Jesus and Bob as Joseph.


Wyatt was a wise man
(the crown was the only thing we could get him to wear)



Eisley was a shepard


Garrett was a Wise man

Liam was an Angel

And Max was a Wise Man
(He was excited that we had some Gold Chocolate coins that he could give to baby Jesus)




After the Carr's and Garrett left, the kids got to open up their new PJ's.
They got the Cookies and Root Beer out for Santa, and we headed upstairs for bed.

Oliver was so excited for his first Christmas


After a while they all fell asleep

Bob put some wrapping paper over their doorway so that we would be able to hear them when they woke up.
It's a good thing to, because Max woke up quite a bit during the night to see if Santa had come yet.
 Christmas Morning

Santa came!


He filled our stockings

Wyatt loved his blocks

Oliver got some new toys


Max was beyond thrilled about getting a Wii for Christmas


Isla loved her new bike


Max got some long sticks for Christmas

Lucy wanted to help unwrap presents


Stocking time



The boys loved their new sleep sacks

Santa knew what Ollie needed

Max figured out what his sticks were for


Isla twirling in her new yellow tutu

I told her to get dressed in warm clothes so she could go ride her bike.
I liked her outfit she chose!

Max trying to get used to his handlebar brakes
That night for dinner we kept to the Wells Family Tradition and 
had a simple dinner of Latkes and fruit by candle light. 


It was such a fun Christmas! All of the kids loved their presents 
(although Isla still keeps asking me why Santa didn't bring her the Princess Klip Klop stable she asked for. I guess Santa missed the boat on that one). 
Thank You Grandma's for the great Gifts! The kids LOVE them! Max has worn his Alaska Sweatshirt for the past four days he even sleeps in it. I am going to have to sneak it away so that I can wash it. And they are all planning on sleeping in the TeePee tonight with in their sleep sacks. 





2 comments:

Koko's mom said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Hope all is well and that the New Year will be great also.

Maybury said...

Awesome pictures. I wondered what those giant sticks were for. I love your stockings. Where did you get the pattern for them. I want to make my family matching stockings. So fun!