Boy7.519.511:52Elliot or Zane-Connie(I love the post below)
Girl6 lbs18 inches1:30 pmMayI can hardly wait!!
girl..7 lbs. 1 oz.19.5 inches long10:30 ?? name??So excited for you guys. Good luck with 3. I don't know how you do it cause I am busy enough with one!
I'm guessing a boyHe'll be 8 lbs 2 oz. and be 20 inches long.He'll make it easy and come at 3 in the afternoon and his name will be Frank.If you choose not to use Frank I won't be offended. But come on Baby Wells, don't let me down on the other stats!
Girl7lbs 7 oz21 inchesand I'm think Stella, June, or Ruby
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Boy
7.5
19.5
11:52
Elliot or Zane
-Connie
(I love the post below)
Girl
6 lbs
18 inches
1:30 pm
May
I can hardly wait!!
girl..
7 lbs. 1 oz.
19.5 inches long
10:30
?? name??
So excited for you guys. Good luck with 3. I don't know how you do it cause I am busy enough with one!
I'm guessing a boy
He'll be 8 lbs 2 oz.
and be 20 inches long.
He'll make it easy and come at 3 in the afternoon and his name will be Frank.
If you choose not to use Frank I won't be offended. But come on Baby Wells, don't let me down on the other stats!
Girl
7lbs 7 oz
21 inches
and I'm think Stella, June, or Ruby
Post a Comment