Bob has made quite a lot of improvements around our house since we have moved in. I have loved watching him use his handyman skills to make our house look better. He has loved having a garage and a backyard to work in!
The Backyard
Bob took some big slabs of stone that were in our back yard and broke them into pieces and made this nice planter out of them. I was very impressed!
Painting the house
When we moved in the house was painted in bright Purple, Green and Yellow paint. And the rest of the walls were painted with flat white paint. So the first to go was the bright purple and green, (we still haven't gotten to the yellow in our bedroom). The next to go was the flat white paint, flat paint is the worst when you have kids. It is impossible to clean. Bob painted our entire living room in one week (usually after he came home from work) and finished just before we picked his parents up from the airport (back in May).
He has also kept busy keeping all of the plants and flowers alive that he planted around the yard and on the back deck. I don't have a picture of them at full bloom, but we had strawberries, peas and lots of pretty flowers.
8 comments:
I would like to borrow Bob for a week... Nice work!!!
I wish I would have known Bob was so good on your last visits down here. Next time you guys come I am going to have a list for him! I tried to make a list for my Dad when they were here, but he claimed he didn't bring any "work clothes" with him!
I am very impressed, especially with your balance on that make-shift ladder. Really though, your place looks awesome! Great job!
BoB, you are pure awesomeness! Love the creativity in the make-shift ladder as well. Can you come over to our house and work on it for a while? Thanks for the inspiration.
Bob, I need you for my backyard. I'll pay you in Trident gum.
Very impressive work Robert. Keep it up.
For the future I'd suggest getting a safer ladder to stand on when picking your nose. Booger flicking is a dangerous enough sport as it is.
Post a Comment