Yesterday the kids and I went to a strawberry farm with Shelli and her kids and a few other friends. We had a great time picking strawberries and playing around at the fun park.
Isla on the hay ride out to the strawberry fields
Max, Liam and Caden on the hayride
Picking Strawberries
Max enjoying a freshly picked Strawberry
Max and Remy watching the bird (I don't remember what kind of bird it was)
Caden and Max played tractors in the sand for quite a while.
Then Max found this tractor
Isla liked the tractor too
Max and Isla playing a little game of chess
Max at the top of the tunnel slide
Isla watching Max and Liam go down the slide (I think Isla got tackled right after this picture was taken I guess I should have moved her out of the way before taking the picture)
3 comments:
It is crazy to me how old Max looks. I think maybe its the short hair. He is not a little boy anymore. So cute pictures!
haha well he still is a little boy but you know what I mean. maybe?
What a fun place. Cute pictures of the kids.
Post a Comment