Isla's first year was filled with many new and exciting things, adventures, and memories. Both for her and for us.
In her first year, little Isla has lived in three different houses and two states, driven over three thousand miles across the country, flown across the United States four times! (two round-trip flights), splashed in the waves of the Pacific Ocean, been to Disneyland, Santa Monica, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, New York City and over one-third of the 50 U.S. States!
She has gotten four teeth and learned to walk, she's been camping, four-wheeling, boating at Lake Powell, and her first-ever experience with a parade was the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York!
It is hard to believe that she is already a year old! She is such a sweet little girl and is so good to put up with all of the adventures we take her on. We love her so much!!
Happy Birthday Isla!
10 comments:
Truly, do they have to grow so fast. I think I will just go rock Leighton now. You just reminded me through those monthly pictures that my cuddle time will quickly be gone all too soon!
We have so missed the children! Isla has grown so much. Just can't wait, wait, wait to see them. I can see a little of Max's goofiness in the last picture.
Happy Birthday Isla. You are such a cute little girl!
Happy Birthday, Isla - We love you and miss you!
I agree with Elizabeth, that last picture reminds me of Max. Happy Birthday Isla!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Holy Cow! i can't believe it has been a year already. Isla has pretty much accomplished everything possible. What is she going to do the rest of her life?
wow, that year went by fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISLA!
I love that little girl!
Ah.. happy birthday little Isla! I agree with the others, this year did go by WAY fast!!
Post a Comment