Saturday, February 20, 2010

Double Trouble!

Last weekend we had the Carr Kids staying at our house while Shelli and Lige made a quick trip to Salt Lake to attend the funeral of our friend PD. It was pretty crazy having four kids (two 3 year olds and two 1 year olds) running around our little two bedroom apartment for three days. It was too cold to go outside, and frankly too much work to get four kids out the door. We did go to the McDonald's play place on Saturday, but that was a huge mistake. It was way stressful keeping an eye on all four kids and the food, as always, was disgusting! But overall the weekend wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be, and Max and Liam only had one bad fight (Max came out with blood next to his eye, and Liam had teeth marks on his ear). We were glad to be able to help Shelli and Lige, But it was a lot of work and we were both exhausted! I think Bob and I will hold off on having any more kids for a while!

Bath Time


Story Time


Bed Time
(they were all in bed and asleep by 8:30pm we were pretty proud of ourselves)


Breakfast time


The Kids opening Grandma Losee's Valentine's Packages
The kids loved it!! Thanks Mom


Liam and Remy opening their Valentine's that their Mom and Dad left for them.


Max and Isla with their new Umbrellas that they got for Valentine's.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Many Props to you guys! It looks like a few days. I am sure that no one felt cooped up at all...

Rachel said...

Nothing is more beautiful than a sleeping child. Love that picture!

Brit said...

I know the feeling of of 4 kids in a tight space.:)It's been cold and rainy here too.

Carr Family said...

I'm so glad you took pictures!!
I love having a glimpse in to the chaos of those few days. Thanks Again for taking on the task of raising 4 kid lets for a few days. It was much, much appreciated.