Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Girls weekend in Virgina

Isla and I went to Virgina this weekend to look for houses. We didn't have very much luck finding a house but we did get some cute pictures.


I love this one!


Isla started to sit up all by herself while we were there.

She still needs some practice though.

Shelli and I went shopping and ended up buying matching outfits for our girls so of course we needed some pics of the cute girls.

Remy wasn't in the picture taking mood and just wanted to eat her pizza.




Remy gives the best crusty looks!


We had to be to the airport at 2:00 in order to make it onto our flight that left at 4:15. Well the flight was over booked so I decided to give up my seat for a free round trip flight. Well it took forever!! to get everything worked out and I was finally able to get on a shuttle to a hotel around 6:30. They set us up in a very nice hotel called the Landsdown Resort and then Shelli and Lige came and picked us up and we all went to dinner.

Isla on the bed in the hotel.

We had to leave the hotel at 5:00 in the morning because our flight left at 7:00. Well we got to San Francisco at 9:45am only to hear that our connecting flight had been delayed because they didn't have enough flight attendant's. We finally flew out around 12:30 and didn't arrive in Las Vegas until 3:05 and didn't get home until 6:30. It ended up being a couple of really long days, so at this point I'm still not sure the free ticket was worth it.

Isla is the best baby ever!!! This is her at 5:00 in the morning waiting for the shuttle to take us to the airport. And she was so good on all of our flights I seriously don't think there could be a better baby out there.

This is the cute welcome that I came home to.
I sure did miss my boys and I was so glad to finally be home.

5 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Isla is getting cuter and cuter. I am so excited for you guys and your adventures to come. When you guys drive back there when moving you should go I-80 way (not I-70) so you can stop by and stay with us for a night :) Just a thought. haha

sheila said...

I agree with Marci. I can't believe how big Isla is getting. I like the picture of her falling over.
I wish so bad we were there still. :( We are actually going back to St. George for a month come November. I'll let you know if we do this again next year. Maybe we'll be back in Virginia.
Good luck with the housing.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a crazy trip home....now that your their I am sure that you are stoked to have a free trip home some time!

Maybury said...

Isla is getting so cute! Remy has some silly faces. Love the pics. I hope you can find a house soon. Best of luck.

Heather Wells said...

I love her little clippy in the hair!