Haha! Boshisma! I like it Mary. All this post needs now is a pouty picture of Shayla and a picture of Bob with a mustache. Why? I don't know. I just think the world could use a bit more Bob-stache.
i like the boshisma too. How about boshmais, like boshmais-ter? I guess that max is on thte right, isla on the left. They look almost exactly the same.
5 comments:
Totally twins! Darling!
p.s.. you should change your profile name to boshmia.. or isboshma.. ;)
How about boshisma... i like that one better.. sounds more gangster. Isla on the left, Max on the right? right?
oh, and that was Mary, not KC, sorry. :)
Haha! Boshisma! I like it Mary. All this post needs now is a pouty picture of Shayla and a picture of Bob with a mustache. Why? I don't know. I just think the world could use a bit more Bob-stache.
i like the boshisma too. How about boshmais, like boshmais-ter?
I guess that max is on thte right, isla on the left. They look almost exactly the same.
Post a Comment