So Kaden was more impressed with Max’s moose shirt than with the baby. “Look mom, Max has ... a MOOSE shirt on!” Totally thought he was going to say something about Max's baby sister. :) I on the other hand am very impressed with Isla. Hope I get to meet her soon!
Welcome to the world ISLA!! We know you came later than expected, but its really not a bad place to be.
She's adorable. And Shayla, you look so good in that pic of you sitting in the hospital bed. Looks like a normal picture of you- not one that you just gave birth. Congrats Shayla and Bob!
You stinkin' Losee girls! You look hot when you're pregant and hot after you push a baby out. I love her name, and she is darling. Max is so dang cute.
15 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad I got to meet her today. Can't wait to see her again this weekend.
Congrats you two! Isla is absolutely beautiful! Mom looks fantastic also! We're so happy for you guys!
Oh how exciting! What a sweet little doll. Congratulations.
She's gorgeous guys! CONGRATS! ;)
Congrats you guys! Shayla you look amazing for just having a baby! She is so cute and Max looks so proud holding her. We can't wait to meet her!
Isla doesn't look burnt or crispy - she must have been cooked just right! Congratulations!!!
So Kaden was more impressed with Max’s moose shirt than with the baby. “Look mom, Max has ... a MOOSE shirt on!” Totally thought he was going to say something about Max's baby sister. :) I on the other hand am very impressed with Isla. Hope I get to meet her soon!
Welcome to the world ISLA!! We know you came later than expected, but its really not a bad place to be.
She's adorable. And Shayla, you look so good in that pic of you sitting in the hospital bed. Looks like a normal picture of you- not one that you just gave birth.
Congrats Shayla and Bob!
It doesn't look like the bumpy road did any damage. She is cute. I really like the fifth photo.
Congratulations!
You stinkin' Losee girls! You look hot when you're pregant and hot after you push a baby out. I love her name, and she is darling. Max is so dang cute.
hurray!! Isla is finally here! We hope things are going well. we miss you and we can't wait to see her.
congrats! She's beautiful!
Congratulations guys! She looks pretty cool--hoping to meet her soon.
Looks like the hike worked after all. Congrats. But seriously...who looks that good when they've just had a baby?! Not me! You look amazing!
Congratulations. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment