Monday, November 10, 2008

Two Years Old!

Max turned two years old last week. So we celebrated by inviting our families to the park, and had some cake and ice cream. It is strange to think that he is already two! He has been so much fun and he says some of the funniest things. Here are some pictures of his birthday party.










13 comments:

Seth said...

That is an awesome cake of Ta-mater without the "ta". . .maybe you can tell me why kids love that show so much. . .I think there is some sor tof subliminal message that hypnotises them and henceforce controls their souls. . .just a theory really.

sheila said...

What? he's already two? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX. Shayla did you make that cake? that cake is awesome.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Max! Shayla did you make that cake? It is awesome. I can't believe Max is 2, it was so fun to see you guys last month. Blake misses Max all the time and will tell me we need to go on the airplane so he can play with Max and Kaden.

Heather Wells said...

Holy Shmoly that is an awesome cake!! Too bad Kaden wasn't there, he would have loved that!!

Adam and Robyn said...

Well apparently I had the same question as everyone else. The cake is adorable, did you make it?

Anonymous said...

Yay Max's birthday!! That was fun! holy shmoly is right!.. you've gotten 6 comments within like 2 hours of posting this!

LoSee said...

Shayla...love seeing the birthday celebration. Thanks for sharing & yes we love the cake...you are the best. Give Max xoxoxo for us

Grandma L

bob said...

I did make the cake. It was really fun to make and I was excited at how it turned out. although I did have to keep reminding myself that I am not a decorator on the Ace of Cakes.

mr catch said...

I don't think we will be seeing you on cake wrecks any time soon. Oh yeah - Max is just awesome too!

Carr Family said...

Two thumbs up. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY Up! oh and happy b-day maximo. What the heck was that cake supposed to be anyway? (read with sarcasm, in case you didn't get it).

Anonymous said...

Sally just called. She is leaving Lightning McQueen and running away with your cake.

KC said...

Wow Bob I didn't know you had mad cake making skills. (Shayla that is awesome...we will call you to consult when Sophie turns two)

Looks like it was fun

Happy birthday Max!

kate said...

Awesome cake skills! Happy be-lated to the little guy! :)