Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a GIRL!


So I know that I haven't previously mentioned the fact that I am pregnant. But I am now 20 weeks along and we just found out that it is going to be a girl. I am kind of weirded out by the fact that it is a girl because I was convinced that it was going to be a boy. So now I have to switch into pink mode but it will be a lot of fun and we are really excited!

8 comments:

Analee said...

YAY!! I'm super excited for you guys!

Lisa Burraston said...

Congrats!! I am so excited, girls are a lot of fun!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Congratulations!! I know exactly what you mean about being weirded out. I thought my second would be a girl and he's a boy. I couldn't love him more though. I fell in the love the second I saw him. Boy stuff is fun too, just different. You'll LOVE having a little girl.

sheila said...

yea Shayla!!!! I'm so happy for you, I'm smiling really big right now. You will love having a girl. I remember when we went to get the ultrasound for Kailani... in my head I wanted a boy really bad. Then they said it was a girl, I was a tad bit disapointed then thought, hey, I'm a girl and I'm not THAT bad. I love her to death. Hope you're feeling well.

Julie said...

Congrats that is exciting!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! Girls are the BEST!

Brooke Knecht said...

Good Job!

kate said...

YAY! That's so exciting! :)