Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just the Three of Us! Plus the Dog

This past weekend we decided to head on up to Cedar Mountain again. Bob had to work in Cedar City on Friday afternoon so Me, Max and Harley went with him. The trip started out okay but by the time we hit New Harmony Harley was freaking out in the back of the truck so we had to stop on the side of the freeway a few times to calm him down. After the second stop I told Bob to stop at Walmart in Cedar City and by a dog kennel. After buying the kennel Bob dropped us off at the park while he went and finished his work. Analee met us there and hung out with us for a little while. It was a really fun park and Max had a lot of fun. The Ice Cream truck even came by so we bought a treat to help cool us down. After a few hours Bob came and picked us up and made our way up the mountain. It was really fun to just get away and relax in the nice cool mountain air. We roasted hot dogs played frisby golf and even managed to play Settlers of Catan while Max was taking a nap. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.











7 comments:

Carr Family said...

Camping looks so fun!!! I have to admit, that sometimes I wish I could stick Liam in a cage and just keep him in one spot for two seconds. It looks like you had a great time and lots of help from Max around the camp site.

Amy said...

I love the picture of Max in the dog kennel. Was that his time out spot or did he go in there voluntarly? The smores and hotdogs look yummy!

Tannie Datwyler said...

That looks so fun! We are going camping in a few weeks and I am very excited. We've been out on a family trip already, but no camping yet.

Analee said...

The picture of Max in the kennel is awesome! Glad I could meet you guys at the park even if it was only for a little while!

bob said...

The kennel was Max's favorite place to play. I thought it was gross, but he was entertaining himself so we didn't stop him from getting in.

Carr Family said...

I can't believe you put your dog in a kennel. You are terrible parents and should be ashamed.

kate said...

That looks like a great play pin for Max! :0 Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I was just thinking that Cedar Mountain sounded nice in this heat!