Last night we decided to brave the heat and walk to a near by park. Max and Harley had fun playing in the pond and going down the slide (Yes Harley went down the slide too). Since we started our walk at 9:00pm it was dark by the time we got home. But Max wasn't quite ready to go to bed yet and so we went and relaxed on the grass in the backyard. Max of coarse didn't sit for long before him and Bob decided to run through the sprinklers. They had a good time and Max even started running through them by himself. Here are a few pictures of Max eating a strawberry after running through the sprinklers at 10:30 at night.
5 comments:
Shayla! That jam looks so good! And Max ate a Strawberry? I thought he didn't like them!
Too bad we don't live closer, I just made a few batches of strawberry jam yesterday and we could have swapped some jams! Looks yummy!
I just made jam too!!! I miss you guys. email me so we can let our little men play... jack and max too. jocebean_2000@yahoo.com. by the way, I really like the "Lin's" bag, nice touch.
I made a jam tape. Pump it up, pump it up, PUMP UP THE JAM!
Hey Guys- It looks like you are have a great summer. We wish we lived closer to you guys so we could hang out a bit more. We are excited to come down in the fall.
Love KC and Mary
Post a Comment