Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow, Startled Ponies, and Snow


This was a pretty good week. It snowed on Monday, got ridiculously fast on Wednesday, and snowed again on Sunday. There's not much to say other than that, so I will just throw up some pictures and pepper it with a little narrative here and there.

We'll start with the snow storm on Monday:




I don't really know what Max thought about the snow. Mostly he just stood there and looked at it. He'd walk around a little, but usually it was only to either me or Shayla.

So that was Monday. This was Wednesday:


Jeremy let me borrow his Ferrari and take it to work. It was the annual "Take Your Ferrari to Work Day", you know how it goes. It was a lot of fun and everyone wanted to be my friend. Since I'd like to keep my license, I'm not going to say how fast I got this thing to go, but I will say it only took about four or five seconds to get there. Gotta love those Italians!

The week wrapped up in the same fashion it started out in, with a snow storm. This one came late so Max was already asleep by the time we went out to take pictures, but we did get some of Harley. He loved playing in it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you guys got snow, has it been cold there? Looks like you had a pretty good week.

kate said...

I love "Take your Ferrari to Work Day." ha ha.. That's awesome that Jeremy lets you borrow his cars.. Good brother-in-law!

Carr Family said...

What an awesome week. I love that St. George recived some blessed snow...that is so rare and twice in one week is quite historic.

Carr Family said...

By the way...where do I donate to the "Save the Wells" fund?

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

That first picture is SO GREAT!!!