I went up to Cedar Mountain with my dad and two of my brothers this weekend. We went up to take our trailer off our lot in Duck Creek before winter came and dropped five feet of snow on it's roof. It was quite cold up there and there were little snow flurries coming down most of the time. It was a quick trip, but it was nice to be on the mountain for a little bit. That's one thing I miss a lot since moving away from Logan. The mountains are so pretty in the fall with all the leaves changing shades of fiery yellow, orange, and red.
Shayla didn't want to go up to Cedar Mountain with us. She was worried that Max would get too cold. So she stayed home with Max, worked on her quilt, and took it easy.
5 comments:
Those leaves are so pretty! It is still so hot here that our leaves are just turning brown and falling off. It makes me sad that we don't have the pretty fall colors here yet.
Josh and I drove up the canyon last night and headed towards Kolob Res. The trees up there are bright red, it's so pretty!
Wow that is pretty! Don't you love how St. George is pretty with all the red rock but you go on just a short drive and there are beautiful mountains, ski resorts, and pretty much anything you could ever want! And by the way that is a super cute picture of Shayla and Max!
Hi Boshma,
Jace found your blog somehow and I just wanted to say hi. I worked with Shayla at Wells Fargo in St. George. Tell her I say hello. Max is adorable.
I love these pics. the leaves don't change here at all. I miss that. It is so pretty.
Post a Comment