Max takes one last picture with his Grandma and Grandpa Losee before they take off to the MTC. They will be serving a mission in Kirtland, Ohio for the next 18 months. We will miss you!!
Max loves to walk! As long as he is holding onto someones hands anyway. So we bought him a truck that he can push around without any help. He seems to love it. Soon he will be taking off on his own all by himself!
Bob! Funny that I found your freakin' blog! Looks like we've both steered away from myspace and have moved on to the blogging world! Now I'll def have to add you as a link so I can see cute pics of Max whenever I want! By the way my site is meinersfamily.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I bet Max will be walking before he is one! That is a really cute video>
Bob! Funny that I found your freakin' blog! Looks like we've both steered away from myspace and have moved on to the blogging world! Now I'll def have to add you as a link so I can see cute pics of Max whenever I want! By the way my site is meinersfamily.blogspot.com
So what's this I hear from Dad that Max is walking now? If it's true you should post a video of him walking!
Post a Comment