This was Max's first trip to Delta, and he was plenty excited! By the look on his face I'm not sure if he knew what he was getting in to!
Once in Delta, we were were audaciously entertained by the bevy of aformentioned food, auctions, and musical events. This year however, would be a little bit different. Not only did we teach Max how to skateboard, but the local Deseret Industries thrift shop was open.
Usually closed for the Labor Day Holiday, the opening of the D.I. on this trip to Delta resulted in an unexpected, yet very welcomed diversion to the family reunion.
Shortly after our partying at the park, we loaded up the car and headed to the Hardpan. Once again, I think Max may have been a bit overly excited for the massive expanse of dirt that was soon to lay before him.
But then again, he is only ten months old and when you're ten months old, scooting around on a massive expanse of dirt is really quite thrilling....
..... But then again, maybe it isn't.
Anyway, we cheered Max up with a little bit of watermelon, which he promptly devoured, making sure that he got as much juice on his shirt as possible.
(Un) fortunately our time in Delta came to an end, and we packed up and headed to our next destination; Duck Creek Village. We met my family up there where they were spending the weekend at our cabin lot. This was Max's second trip to Duck Creek and even though he didn't seem to be feeling well the whole time, I think he enjoyed walking around,
relaxing in the hammock,
and riding the 4-wheelers!


6 comments:
Welcome to the world of Blogging!
Yay, we are so excited that you guys have a blog now so we can see cute picutes of Max!
Love the blog! I can't believe how big Max is--he's such a doll! I'm glad you're getting him started early with skateboarding. Like father like son!
that last post was by me (Jenna), not Jarett--f.y.i. :)
Congrats on the blog! We will blog-stalk you often to see all the Shabob news and events.
wow, you too huh. beware, amy will remind you if you're not updating it enough! haha just kidding. have fun with it!
Post a Comment