Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Iceland Day 11 (June 7th)





The Blue Lagoon was amazing!! It was so luxurious!! We had reserved an early slot so there were not too many people there in the beginning, but by the time we left it was very crowded.  I loved it and am so glad that we went. 




























Our trip was so amazing and I loved exploring and spending so much time with Bob!! 



I thought this sink was awesome!! The things poking out the sides are the hand dryers. Cool right?


GreenLand












San Fransisco 




We were so happy to see the kids again!! They loved all of the things we brought home for them. 


On the way home from Sacramento, we stopped in Taft to pick up a Van of Sharla's. After that we got stuck in some awful traffic and it ended up taking us almost 15 hours to get home. 

No comments: