Thursday, August 31, 2017

May 2017

Max participated in the 4th Grade Live Greek Museum.
He was the Greek God Helios. He researched and wrote his own script.
He did an awesome job!!

Oliver's last soccer game


MVP



Wyatt's last soccer game
we left early because I was so bugged that he wouldn't go out and play in the game

bath buddies

Max at his Piano recital
He had a pretty great teacher
(my sister Sherri Condie)


We went to visit Grandma Barton and these flowers were so pretty I had to get a picture


Lunch picnic outside

Wyatt's end of school kindergarten performance


The beginning of Wyatt's Kindergarten year was a bit rocky and I was so worried that I had made the wrong decision by putting him in school ( He turned 5 on the first day of school). It was difficult to get him into the class room for the first month. But he would always calm down quickly and would enjoy the day. after the first month he started going to school with no problems and had a great year!! I credit that to Mrs. Vaka. She is such a great teacher and was so good and patient with Wyatt. My favorite memory, was the day Wyatt insisted on taking his balloon to school. When he got to class Mrs. Vaka said she loved his balloon and had a special place for him to keep it during school (she taped it to the wall). It stayed there during class and we brought it home after school was over. I thought it was a perfect way to handle the situation    (He would have thrown a fit if I wouldn't have let him take the balloon to school)

Wyatt's kindergarten class


The boys went to Father's and Son's so Isla and I had a date night
She had a violin recital. So we went out to eat at Panda Express and then headed to the recital.

She did a great job!
We were sad to say goodbye to her teacher Whitney who moved away.

We stopped for snow cones on the way home
They are Isla's favorite!!

The next morning we went to the Relief Society Breakfast


Wyatt sitting on the wall during church

For Mother's Day I wanted pictures of my kids. So we went over to Grandma Barton's house to take them. Bob took some great photo's and Grandma Barton taught us how to make dolls out of the hollyhocks 

Isla Ruth



Wyatt Dean

Oliver Lee





Max Movell
(someday he will let us take his picture again)



Sidewalk chalk

Oliver's last day of Preschool




Oliver with his teachers, Nancy and Kris

Isla playing catcher

Isla's last game

We were late and missed team pictures
So this is the best I got.

Activity Days hike to the temple quarry 

Sneaking a nap 

Market Day at school, she named the fish bubbles

Wyatt with his teacher Mrs. Vaka

Wyatt's last day of Kindergarten



Max's last day of 4th grade
Mr. Oliver was his teacher for 3rd and 4th grade with all the same students.
Max's cousins Zach and Emily were also in his class for those two years.
Mr. Oliver was a great teacher! Max holds the recored for most reading pages and for eating the most pizza slices at  the class pizza party. I think he said he ate 12 slices 

Isla's 2nd grade performance
I didn't get very good photos, but she did a great job!
Her teacher was Mrs. Lambert

Two days after school was out. We packed up the van and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Wells' house in Sacramento, California. Bob and I were headed to Iceland for our 15 year anniversary
and so the kids stayed with Grandma Wells while we were gone.
Feeding the ducks at the park behind Grandma's house


Watching the boat races 







We celebrated my Birthday a week early with the kids before we left


Here are a few pictures that Elizabeth took of the kids while we were gone
Max at the Big Trees State Park in Ca

Exploring the Big Trees 

Ollie at the Big Trees

Isla playing at the park



Max at a park

Wyatt and Ollie


Ollie playing at the splashpad


Wyatt didn't want to get wet for some reason

Max and Isla getting wet
More Big Tree Pictures






















No comments: