Monday, July 10, 2017

December 2016





Isla received the Optimism award from her teacher. 

It was a great award for her!

boys and their games
Happy Birthday Bob!





Isla lost her other front tooth 

She is already pretty good at the song..All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

Wyatt and Oliver put on a puppet show for me


Sparky is getting a little silly





Bob reading a Christmas book to Isla's class. 


I went on a run with Danna, and it ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated.
I did it though!

Ward Christmas breakfast


Silly Sparky


Isla's Violin Recital


Grandma Losee was here accompinst

Bob was on a soccer team this fall, and we enjoyed watching him play.



The boys were so excited when the leaves finally fell









Isla played her violin at a care center

Wyatt's class party




Max at his Piano recital

Sparky had a movie night

Chocolate covered pretzels




We went to Grandma and Grandpa Barton's house and preformed for them




Isla sang.. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My Mom found some piano music for the song that she had when she was a girl.
it was over 50 years old. Kinda funny how life repeats itself through the generations 


Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) Houses










Making Sugar cookies



Grandpa and his truck


No comments: