4th of July


 |
We had fun celebrating Independence day! We started the day at my Parents 4th of July breakfast and I think we went swimming at Sharla's house that afternoon. Hayden had a big fireworks show planned in front of the house so we got out a blanket and sat down to watch the show. Hayden said a little speech before he got started and said that he had everything under control and that everyone would be safe.... Well the very first firework he set off shot through the side and headed straight towards Bob, Max, Wyatt and I. It was really scary!! Wyatt started crying hysterically and so we all ran inside to see what damage had been done. Luckily only Wyatts pants had been burned a little. I received a little burn on my arm and my hair was burned as well (it smelled really bad) Bob got a really bad burn on the back of his leg ( The firework went under his leg and exploded) He still has a pretty bad scar from it 6 months later. Although Max received no burns or injuries he was still scared by the experience and does not like fireworks at all anymore. Hayden continued on with his show and everything went smoothly the rest of the night. Max spent most of the rest of the night in the house. We talked him in to coming back out at one point, but could tell that he was terrified, and let him go back inside. |
 |
Swimming at Sharla's house We sure did enjoy Sharla's pool this summer before she moved! |
 |
The Wells' Girls all came to St. George for a girls weekend. We got pedicures (that were horrible) they painted ceramics while I was at work. We went to Pizza Factory for dinner and went to Tuachan and watched Tarzan. We also spent some time at the pool. It was a lot of fun and I loved hanging out with all the girls!! |
While Isla had I had a girls weekend, Bob took the boys to Feista Fun and Burger King
 |
| Bob playing around with his new gopro camera |
 |
Carter's homecoming Luncheon Carter served in the Irvin CA mission |
The Dirt Farm with the Barton's
 |
| I just love this picture!! |
 |
Bob and I took the kids up to the Dirt Farm on Friday morning and had a great time hanging out with the Barton Family Bob and I left the kids there with my Mom while we traveled to the Grand Canyon for our river trip |
While Bob and I were on the river, my Mom and Shelli took the kids to the dinosaur museum and to the splash pad and Judd's
No comments:
Post a Comment