![]() |
| Bob going for a bike ride |


| We tried going fishing again at Baker Reservoir But we still didn't catch anything |


![]() |
| Ollie loves to fall asleep with his arms around me I love it! |
![]() |
| Bob just loves to fall asleep |
| I love this picture |
![]() |
| Isla posing with her self portrait |
| having fun at evening of Arts night at school |
| Isla displayed her dolls that she made |
![]() |
| Oliver enjoying some pizza |
![]() |
| Isla is always drawing or creating something |
![]() |
| I made a cake for my cousin's little girl |
| These two have so much fun together! |
![]() |
| Selfie at church |
![]() |
| This kid is always wiping his nose with his arm and ends up with such a dirty face! I love it! |
| Max working on his Science Fair project |
![]() |
| Shopping at Target |

















No comments:
Post a Comment