Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dirt Farm with Grandma and Grandpa Losee

On May 29th the kids and I drove up to the Dirt Farm with Grandma and Grandpa Losee
They had a few things to take up there so we just went along for the ride. We stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Barton's house first and I just had to get some pictures of the beautiful flowers!


Ollie Playing on the playground


So you can't see it in the picture, but there was a squirrel in the back of our van eating our Shredded Wheat
As I walked over to the van I scarred it and in scurried to the front of the van and hid. It took a few minutes but eventually the kids and I scared it out of the Van. 



Silly kids walking around the campground with out any shoes



Max loved tending to the fire

Hanging out in the Dirt Farm Motel

This is one of my favorite Pictures!

cute sleeping boy

I carried these two boys around like this quite a bit after Wyatt broke his leg

Cute Girl!

We stopped by the Cabin Lot on our way down the mountain.
Uncle Doug was there chopping up trees

They loved the fort!



We had a fun weekend!

No comments: