On June 30th 2014 me and my four small kids headed to the airport to fly to Utah. I was pretty nervous to fly across the country with just me and my four kids. My sister Shelli helped us get through security and to our gate and then we said goodbye and I was on my own. Things went pretty really good. The kids were so excited to be on an airplane to go see all there cousins (that they hardly even knew). We had a layover in Atlanta where of course Oliver finally fell asleep, and then headed to Vegas and all four kids stayed awake the whole time. They were really good though and I had packed a few surprised in their backpacks to entertain them.
![]() |
| Max's surprise was a binder for his pokemon cards. He looked through his binder most of the flight. |
![]() |
| These three loved looking out the window! |
When we finally made it to Vegas I was surprised to see my parents waiting for me right as we came off the plane. It made me so Happy! After picking up our bags we headed to the car where Grandma had chocolate chip cookies waiting for us. And we were hit with the 113 degree hot dry air. My kids were instantly thirsty and drank so much water.
After our two hour drive to St. George we were instantly welcomed by my family. I am not quite sure what the kids thought about all of these strangers hugging them, but it sure made me happy. Max, Isla and Wyatt ran off with there cousins right away and played with them the rest of the night.
| Oliver meeting the dogs Harley and Lucky |
![]() |
| Max getting reacquainted with his dogs |
| Wyatt loved Grandpa's Truck! |
![]() |
| On July 2nd we headed up to PineValley to celebrate my Aunt Wyone's 50th Birthday. It was fun taking my kids to a place that I always loved as a kid. |
![]() |
| We were so excited to finally meet our newest cousin Zhao! Him and Wyatt became best buddies right away |
On July 3rd we Celebrated Oliver's 1st Birthday
We had all the cousins come over to help us celebrate
and had a water party in Grandma's backyard.
| I saw this water blob on Pinterest and wanted to try it. The kids LOVED it! |
![]() |
| It didn't last for to long with all the kids jumping on it. But it was fun while it lasted! |
![]() |
| I froze some cars in water and then gave the kids water guns to melt the ice. |
July 4th
![]() |
| We woke up early and went to the parade |
![]() |
| Max and Isla were so excited when people started throwing out candy. |
![]() |
| Wyatt got one piece of candy and was happy |















No comments:
Post a Comment