Saturday, June 21, 2014

Let's go fly a kite and see the Cherry Blossom's

I remember when I visited Washington D.C. when I was in middle school. I loved watching all of the kites being flown near the Washington Monument. When I my family and I moved here 5 years ago, I was determined to take my kids to the Washington Monument and fly kites. We attempted to a few times, but we either couldn't find parking, or forgot to bring the string for the kites.  So when my parents came to visit right in time to see the Cherry Blossoms, we made sure to bring the kites along.
It was such a perfect day. It did take a while to find parking, and leaving D.C. was a nightmare (2 1/2 hours stuck in traffic, after taking a wrong turn)! But overall we had a great time!
I Love this Kid!


Isla Ru

Oliver


Cousins Remy and Eisley

Flying kites with Grandma

Liam

Shelli and Eisley

Wyatt loves to help his brother

So cute!

The Blossom's were beautiful!

Max and Liam at the Jefferson Memorial
Wyatt ran straight for the water,  We all thought he was going to fall right in. Instead he sat right down on the edge.









No comments: