Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Max!

Max turned 7 years old on Friday November 1st. 
Earlier this year (around April or May) Max kept asking us when he would be able to have his own 100 dollar bill.  So I made a deal with him that if he didn't have a birthday party, than I would give him 100 dollars for his birthday.  I kept thinking he would change his mind, but he stuck to the deal.

Max talked us into letting him open one present before he went to school
And even though Max stuck to the deal, I didn't want him to have a boring Birthday. So I invited three of his friends over for a late night with pizza and a movie. The best part was that Max had no idea!! At about 4:30 I made Max come with me to get the pizza and when we got back his friends Liam, Jack and Hudson jumped out and yelled SURPRISE!!! Max was so surprised!!!! It was so much fun. The boys quickly headed out back to the fort, but they were not out there to long before coming back in for some pizza. Then Max opened his presents and then we sang Happy Birthday and had a Reese's DQ Ice cream cake. Afterwards we turned on a Movie and watched Croods. Hudson and Jack headed home, but I had one last surprise for Max and let him know that Liam was sleeping over.  
He was thrilled!


Pizza Time

Present time
Shelli made him an awesome Lego mat for all of his Lego's



His One Hundred dollar bill
(now I just have to talk him out of buying a dog with his money)

We gave him a rock and mineral's set. He LOVED it!

His cake
(It was so nice not having to worry about making a cake)

Movie Time

Bed Time

Sleepy Time

Max and Liam the next morning putting together Max's new legos
Ollie had fun celebrating too!
That afternoon we went to Tyson's Mall to get Max's orange chicken at Panda Express.
We didn't take any pictures there but here are some from the disney store
Isla LOVED dressing up!!

Max found a jewelry box he thought Isla would like

Wyatt found a good spot

I am pretty sure that Max would say he had an awesome birthday. 
It was so much fun surprising him! 


No comments: