On Sept. 14th we decided to go on a little bike ride/walk. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We didn't make it as far as we planned to because the kids kept stopping to play. We all had a great time!
 |
| Bob made a little jump |
 |
She is a pro! She is fearless on her bike she will ride down hills so fast. I hold my breath every time just waiting to hear a crash. |
 |
| Who needs a bike? |
 |
| Max was a little worried about it. |
About a week and half after this bike ride I took Isla and Wyatt to ride their bikes at a hillside park. Isla started going down the hill but then the trail split to the sides and Isla kept going straight. I could hear her from the top of the hill yelling my name. I grabbed Wyatt off of his bike and ran with the stroller down the hill. When I got to the bottom I could just barely see Isla through the trees and bushes. She had gone straight into the forest and crashed into a tree. I was so worried that she had broken something, but she was able to walk away with just a bunch of scratches on her legs. She is a tough, brave girl and she hardly even cried.
2 comments:
I love how Isla is so fearless and Max seems so cautious. Grant is super cautious and I have a feeling Celeste will be our fearless child.
I do have to ask. Bob, are you growing your hair out for a special occasion? I have known guys who have grown beards for 9 months at a time. The wife gets mad because we all know she is pregnant before she wants to announce. I was wondering if Bob was growing his hair out and won't cut it until some momentous occasion like Max getting baptized or maybe more extreme like Oliver going on a mission? Just curious.
Haha, yes, Kelly-Cebu! I'm not going to cut my hair until Oliver goes on his mission! Actually, there's not really a reason I'm letting it grow so long. Last October I decided to let it grow for a year before I cut it. No special reason, it's just something I've always wanted to do so I decided to just do it. Now that it's been almost a year, I think I might let it go another year! We'll see how long I actually let it get before I shave it all off, though.
Post a Comment